Vision, Mission, Core Values and Goals
NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission and Core Values, defines herself as:
An Indian institution with world standards
A global pool of talented students, committed faculty and conscientious researchers
Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineer a better society
- To be a university globally trusted for technical excellence where learning and research integrate to sustain society and industry.
- To offer undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and modular programmes in multi-disciplinary / inter-disciplinary and emerging areas.
- To create a converging learning environment to serve a dynamically evolving society.
- To promote innovation for sustainable solutions by forging global collaborations with academia and industry in cutting-edge research.
- To be an intellectual ecosystem where human capabilities can develop holistically.
DESCRIPTION: Currents is the annual technical symposium of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering department in NIT, Trichy. Conducted by the EEE-A (Electrical and Electronics Engineering Association) Conducted the national level symposium encompasses seminars, technical contests and quizzes, exhibitions, workshops, and paper presentations.
It is regarded as one of the largest technical symposia in South Asia. We also have special lectures by technical experts hailing from universities and industries across the globe.
EVENTS: Get ready to witness some fun-filled, brain-teasing set of events that await you in this edition of Currents. Curated with care, we hope to deliver a plethora of avenues where you get to innovate, compete and push one another onward to conquer the challenges that lie ahead.
Check out our website for further information currents.nitt.edu/events
CONTACT DETAILS: Kartikey K (Chairperson) - 9421539462
Diya Dileep (Vice-Chairperson) - 9791505255
Karaen S (Treasurer) – 8667225496
Arun Prasanna (Overall Coordinator)– 7358919092
Ruphan S (Workshops) – 9994443283
Madumitha C (Events) - 8428846038
Start Date: 26/2/21
End Date: 28/2/21
for more details please click the link below:
Location not available