Vision, Mission, Core Values and Goals
NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission and Core Values, defines herself as:
An Indian institution with world standards
A global pool of talented students, committed faculty and conscientious researchers
Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineer a better society
- To be a university globally trusted for technical excellence where learning and research integrate to sustain society and industry.
- To offer undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and modular programmes in multi-disciplinary / inter-disciplinary and emerging areas.
- To create a converging learning environment to serve a dynamically evolving society.
- To promote innovation for sustainable solutions by forging global collaborations with academia and industry in cutting-edge research.
- To be an intellectual ecosystem where human capabilities can develop holistically.
DESCRIPTION: Mettle is the Annual National Level Technical Symposium conducted by the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, NIT Trichy. With an aim to recognize and highlight the growing role of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering in our technological applications, Mettle serves as a common platform and hosts a series of activities like guest lectures, workshops, events, demonstrations for the benefit of the community and better technological cohesivity within people of various walks in materials engineering. Come and witness truly inspiring happenings at NIT Trichy.
EVENTS: Poster Presentation JAM
Article Writing What-If
WORKSHOPS: AMZ- Metal Failure Analysis Using Radios
Development of New Multi-Components Alloys
Non Destructive Testing
CONTACT DETAILS: Srinivas - +91 88257 72186
Karthik - +91 94441 34586
Start Date: 30/1/21
end date: 01/02/21
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Location not available