About this Event:
Receive a complete overview of ISO/IEC 17043 with valuable insights and tools to help you implement the requirements of the standard. See the detailed Course Outline/Syllabus here.
Learn Key Applications in the Standard:
- Technical requirements for the production of suitable PT and ILC
- Technical requirements for the determination of the accepted value of samples or artefacts
- Requirements for shipping samples and artefacts
- Technical requirements for the statistical analysis of participant data
- Assigning participant scores in various scoring schemes
- Management system requirements
- Requirements for receiving and reviewing participant root causes for unsatisfactory participation.
Who Should Attend?
- PTP lab, management, quality staff,
- Regulatory staff who specify PT and ILC requirements,
- Accreditation body assessors for Labs and PTP programs
- Those working in Laboratories who need to understand PTP services
- Consultants of labs and developing accreditation programs
This training will help you understand the key concepts in ISO/IEC 17043 for delivering suitable PT samples and ILC artefacts, implementing an appropriate quality management system, and conducting the analysis of participant data as an accredited proficiency testing provider (PTP).
Date And Time
Mon, Mar 29, 2021, 9:00 AM –
Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 5:00 PM IST
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Location not available