Match Maker is the world’s name in publishing. From magazines and books to maps and comprehensive digital content, Where gives everything you need from a local perspective. Each year, millions of readers trust Match Maker for up-to-date information on where to go and what to see in more than 100 cities worldwide. Dynamic content created by local editors covers essential dining, shopping, attractions, entertainment options and more, all from an insider’s point of view.
About this Event:
In this event, you’ll learn
- Why geography used to be the biggest influence on civilization
- How to clearly see that differentiating between races is stupid
- The three changes our moral code underwent throughout history
- Why the Catholic church still has its place
- When a redistribution of wealth most occur, according to history
- The only way socialism can work
- Why democracy is the best form of government and what its problems are
- How civilizations decay
- Why there will always be progress throughout history
About the Author
Will Durant (1885–1981) was awarded the Pulitzer Prize (1968) and the Presidential Medal of Freedom (1977). He spent more than fifty years writing his critically acclaimed eleven-volume series, The Story of Civilization (the later volumes written in conjunction with his wife, Ariel). A champion of human rights issues, such as the brotherhood of man and social reform, long before such issues were popular, Durant’s writing still educates and entertains readers around the world.
Will and Ariel Durant, after spending over fifty years completing the critically acclaimed series The Story of Civilization, were awarded the Pulitzer Prize for General Nonfiction in 1968. In 1977, the Durants were presented with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Champions of human rights and social reform, the Durants continue to educate and entertain readers the world over.
Date And Time
Mon, Feb 8, 2021, 11:30 PM –
Tue, Feb 9, 2021, 2:30 AM IST
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Location not available