SO, WHAT DOES OUR MISSION MEAN?
If you live or work in Eden Prairie, chances are good that the Eden Prairie Community Foundation has already touched your life in some way, large or small, because we:
- Provide grants to nonprofits and agencies that serve Eden Prairie, from the food shelf to the fire department;
- Serve as a fiscal sponsor to small groups and organizations that need help with their community projects, such as building the Veterans Memorial or Eden Prairie Miracle Field;
- Hold philanthropic funds for Eden Prairie individuals and families who do local grant-making on their own;
- Serve as a leader and catalyst for community good; and
- Hold events where neighbors can connect and form friendships.
As you can see, the Foundation is so much more than just a grantmaking organization. Together we help supply oxygen to the beating heart of the Eden Prairie community. When you help the Foundation, you’re helping make Eden Prairie a better place to live. Thank you!
About this Event:
Is there life after the Eden Prairie News? How can a citizen-run news start-up preserve local reporting in Eden Prairie? Tune in to this public Zoom program from the Eden Prairie Community Foundation and find out. EPCF's Mark Weber will interview Jenifer Loon, who is heading up the Eden Prairie Local News effort. Attendees will be on mute, but in addition to hearing an informative update can also pose questions via Zoom's "Chat" feature. This is a free program designed to make you more aware of what's making news in Eden Prairie.
Date And Time
Fri, January 8, 2021
6:30 AM – 7:30 AM IST
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Location not available