About this Event:
ONLINE WORKSHOP ESPECIALLY FOR ACCOUNTANTS IN PRACTICE
SPACES ARE LIMITED
This Interactive online workshop is specifically for Accountants in Practice who want to build their business using the skills they have mastered as management accountants, Financial Controllers and Finance Directors. It is based on the successful workshops I have run across the country for MiPs.
It provides practical guidance in how you can move your business towards a more management accounting bent.
- What is management accounting for SMEs?
- Identifying customers
- Moving clients towards higher value sales
- Choosing strategic partners and managing the relationship
- Developing your team - key partners
- Help with creating a plan for YOUR business
- 4 hour interactive online workshop with case studies and exercises so you go away with a proper action plan you can implement in your own businesses immediately.
Date And Time
Wed, March 24, 2021
3:00 PM – 7:00 PM IST
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Location not available