Hi I'm Julie
I'm passionate about human potential. A change-maker and alchemist. Inspiring and empowering you to reach your potential, and to operate from your highest and Best more of the time.
The four words my clients most often use to describe me are
- Fun / Fun-Loving
What this means for you
The women I work with trust me. They can depend on my skills, rely on my approach and the results I help them get, and they appreciate my down-to-earth manner.
Because I’m in business for myself and I’ve been employed in other businesses, large and small, it’s important to me to demonstrate that I live in the real world, not in the world of theory and jargon. Which means you get simple concepts, straightforward language, and practical applications that work.
About this Event
Join my Pay What You Can (PWYC) “Find the Joy” Dance Journey, running from Wednesday 16th December to Tuesday 22nd December 2020.
This is for you if you:
- Love this time of year yet struggle to enjoy it
- Feel stressed and overwhelmed the closer you get to Christmas
- Focus on everyone else’s happiness above your own
- Know you’re operating from a place of need and expectation rather than love and joy (especially this year)
- Love to dance, yet don’t!
- No longer sure what’s habit (the way you always do things), and what feels truly joyful
- Recognise your joy comes from completing and ticking jobs off your list rather than from the doing
- Ready for a different approach - to be guided to create space to start to uncover your true joy (in a fun way), rather than trying to force or think your way to change
- Curious about how dance can help you find your joy
Date And Time
Wed, 16 Dec 2020, 14:30 –
Tue, 22 Dec 2020, 23:30 IST
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Location not available