Vision, Mission, Core Values and Goals
NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission and Core Values, defines herself as:
An Indian institution with world standards
A global pool of talented students, committed faculty and conscientious researchers
Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineer a better society
- To be a university globally trusted for technical excellence where learning and research integrate to sustain society and industry.
- To offer undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and modular programmes in multi-disciplinary / inter-disciplinary and emerging areas.
- To create a converging learning environment to serve a dynamically evolving society.
- To promote innovation for sustainable solutions by forging global collaborations with academia and industry in cutting-edge research.
- To be an intellectual ecosystem where human capabilities can develop holistically.
The Rolling Reels International Film Festival (RRFF) is a non-profit student-run, one-day cinema spectacle organized by Festember. The objective of this venture to give a platform for budding filmmakers to interact and learn from the veterans in the field. With an enormous upsurge in the number of young filmmakers taking the industry by storm, it was only fitting to instate an event that would serve as a focal point for hidden and under-recognized talent. Since it's inception in 2015 RRFF has been a great success, garnering more than 250 entries from both India and abroad every year.
Location not available