NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission and Core Values, defines herself as:
An Indian institution with world standards
A global pool of talented students, committed faculty and conscientious researchers
Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineer a better society
- To be a university globally trusted for technical excellence where learning and research integrate to sustain society and industry.
- To offer undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and modular programmes in multi-disciplinary / inter-disciplinary and emerging areas.
- To create a converging learning environment to serve a dynamically evolving society.
- To promote innovation for sustainable solutions by forging global collaborations with academia and industry in cutting-edge research.
- To be an intellectual ecosystem where human capabilities can develop holistically.
The Department of Management Studies, NIT-Trichy welcomes you to its Business Fest, Nisadya, a two-day fest that encompasses a wide array of events that are specific to different domains of management. It provides a platform for budding managers from all over the country to showcase their talent through participation in various events. The students can enroll in domain-specific competitions and guest lectures crafted with perfection, to learn, unearth the manager within them and also win attractive prizes!
So come witness the one of its kind conglomeration of wit, ken and acumen. Initiate your journey beyond mediocrity, Inspire the congregation towards your vision, Ignite your passion for greatness
Nisadya ’20, the flagship business fest of Department of Management Studies NIT-T, in association with Qfuss, brings you a workshop on Growth hacking and Virality.
Growth Hacking is a buzzword that has been circulated amongst many start-ups and even corporate companies in the past few years. It is a concept that has been floated around to highlight a company’s focus on achieving different forms of growth for a business.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Location not available