We offer confidential, supportive and above all practical CBT counselling and training to help you deal with whatever you are facing. We offer face-to-face counselling, video counselling and group sessions. We also run training programmes for professionals and the general public across the UK and Ireland.
About this Event:
What is this webinar about?
Low self esteem is a common feature of many mental health issues including depression, anxiety, trauma, eating disorders, relationship conflict and anger. Amongst children and young people, in particular low self esteem can be an critical cause and consequence of psychological distress. Fortunately, there are effective, evidence-based practical techniques which can used with a wide range of issues to break the vicious circles and help clients, adult and young people, strengthen their sense of self.
- What causes low self esteem?
- What maintains low self esteem?
- How can it be measured?
- What does the latest research say?
- Why is the clinical significance?
- What practical techniques can be used to treat it?
- Challenging Unhelpful thinking styles
- Creating balanced core beliefs
- Self Esteem and Self Compassion
Date And Time
Mon, 4 January 2021
15:30 – 17:30 IST
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Location not available