1029th International Conference on Tourism, Transport, and Logistics (ICTTL
Aims and Objectives:
The IRES is a non-profit organization that promotes the Engineering and Technology, related latest developments and issues to be discussed and experimented through interactions amongst the researchers and academician across the globe at a common platform.
The IRES have the following objectives:
- Globalize the education so that Research scholars from different regions can communicate with each other through a common platform.
- Publish Journals in different areas of Research for sharing their research work.
- Organizing Conferences (National/International) for providing common platform so that researchers can gain knowledge in their area of interest by interacting with the experts.
- Organize Workshops/Seminars for upgradation and awareness of latest technologies.
- Help students, faculty and researchers in Engineering, Social Sciences, Management, Pharmaceutical and Medical Sciences related areas so that they can enhance their knowledge in different areas of research.
- Cooperate with institutions of higher learning in any part of the country having objectives similar to those of the the society.
please find more upcoming events in the link below:
About the Event/Conference:
The idea of the conference is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the Universities all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Event Enquiry Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Person: Conference Coordinator
Starting Date: 29th Jun 2021
Ending Date: 30th Jun 2021
Deadline for abstracts: 11th Jun 2021
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE LINK BELOW:
Location not available