Nepal Mountain Academy (NMA)
Nepal Mountain Academy established on Jestha 16, 2059 (May 30, 2002) is an independent, not-for-profit mountain research and educational institution under the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Government of Nepal.
The institution has been established with the following aims:
- To conduct training education and programmers related to mountain tourism.
- To study and to research in order to produce necessary manpower for development, expansion, and promotion of mountain tourism.
- To provide consultancy and technical services in the field of mountain tourism.
- To formulate and implement short term and long term plans related to mountain tourism.
- To prepare curriculums for training, education, and programmers in the field of mountain tourism and ascertain the qualification of the persons taking part in such training, education, and programmers.
- To give necessary advice to Govt. of Nepal in the field of mountain tourism.
- To develop the necessary infrastructure for mountain tourism.
- To establish educational or training institutions for mountain tourism.
2.Details ABOUT THE EVENT:
After Dashain, we are continuing our glorious event of experiential discourse on the 14 eight-thousanders and we are doing the Turquoise Goddess this time, Cho-Oyu with an amazing set of panelists.
The session shall be executed in zoom and streamed live on Facebook. Feel free to put on your queries on Cho-Oyu or mountaineering at the event.
Location not available