Professional. When you become a member, you become part of a larger network of artists who want to see you WIN! Our focus is on the latest trends and techniques to keep you RELEVANT in our ever-changing industry.
Having an exceptional skillset is key, however, we understand the importance of being financially secure and our business working FOR us. Therefore, we offer our members Quarterly Salon Business and Finance Workshops to keep more revenue in your pocket to ensure you are given the tools for a financially sound future.
The Networking opportunities at The Bridge are endless and the connections established are priceless. Partner with us for ALL your educational needs, build your book and go to the next level in your career with The Bridge.
Focusing on foundational skills for beginners, a refresh for pros & will transition into a beautiful makeup application from start to finish
About this Event:
Day 1 :
- Intro to the business of makeup & finding your WHY.
- Targeting your ideal clientele
- How to market yourself at a professional
- How to find your niche and brand yourself an EXPERT!
- Learn the importance of networking & building relationships.
- Learn kit essentials and see what’s in Nydia’s Kit!
- Enhanced sanitization practices during Co-Vid19
- Full Face Demonstration from Day to Night
- Why having retail is important to maximizing your business
- How to price your menu of services
- Student Practical and Guided Recreation on yourself
- Q & A
- Student Practical & Guided Final Project with feedback
- Model required for Day 3
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE BELOW:
Location not available