1. Objective of the Event: The advanced materials are revolutionizing the way we live at an unprecedented rate. In recent years, the innovative applications of material science and technology brings together all the researchers ad academicians to share and exchange their recent experimental and theoretical studies on the research related to material science, chemistry and physics. As the materials are emerging as an interdisciplinary field of science to integrate the nature and man- made materials together, this International Conference on Emerging Applications of Material Science and Technology [ICEAMST 2020] organized on 30-31, January 2020 at Gnanamani College of Technology, Namakkal, India provides a forum to share the front-line discoveries and results in all the areas of chemical, ionic, magnetic, optical, electronic, solid state, thin film materials and so on. The primary scope of this conference is to enlist the lucrative material outcomes that delivers a new perception in the field of material science and technology. ICEAMST 2019 furnishes an awesome chance to coordinate and explore various emerging applications of material science and technology.
2. College Details:Gnanamani College of Technology
4. Important Dates :30.01.2020 to 31.01.2020
5. Who Can attend? (UG/PG/Research Scholars)
7. Registration Details:http://www.iceamst.com/contact.html
8. Address for communication:Dr. G. Ranganathan,
Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Gnanamani College of Technology,
Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India – 637018.
Mobile : 9500406834