Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering (SSNCE) is the outcome of the vision and initiative of Dr. Shiv Nadar, Chairman, HCL Technologies and a pioneer in the field of Information Technology. The Institution stands out as a premier center of higher learning with a mission of pursuing excellence in education and research. SSN institutions, with its diverse and dynamic community of students offer a distinctive combination of some of the finest undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. The campus has been interconnected through wired as well as wireless (Wi-Fi) Network. In addition, online access is provided to reference books and journals. This has enabled SSN Institutions to adopt innovative teaching & learning methodologies. The institution is certified with ISO and accredited by NBA and NAAC. SSN has been consistently proving its class by retaining the top position among Anna University affiliated Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
The department of Mathematics has 17 faculty members with doctorates working on diverse areas such as Fluid Mechanics, Graph Theory, Coding Theory, Image Processing, Fuzzy Theory, Queuing Theory, Functional Analysis, Stochastic Process, Algebra and Topology. The department is a recognized research center of Anna University, Chennai and students are pursuing Ph.D. programme.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Graph Theory has grown into a major area of Discrete Mathematics with applications in a wide variety of fields: Computer Science, Coding Theory, Cryptography, Electrical Engineering, Sociology, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Economics etc. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers to present and discuss the most recent innovations as well as practical challenges encountered in the field of Graph Theory. In the proposed conference, we have planned to conduct a symposium on graph decompositions. Graph decompositions have a wide variety of applications such as computer architecture, designing reliable communication networks. Hypercubes, Butterfly network and de Bruijn network are proved to be good interconnection networks. Graph Designs are used to construct codes which have been used to detect errors in communications. Modern applications are also found in a wide gamut of areas including; mathematical biology, networking, cryptography and medicine.
- Prof. R. Balakrishnan, Bharathidasan University,Trichy
- Prof. Chin-Mei Fu, Tamkang University,Tamsui, Taiwan
- Prof. S. Ganesamurthy, Raak Arts and Science College, Pudhucherry, India
- Prof. Hung-Lin Fu, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Prof. T. Kavaskar, Central University of Tamilnadu, Thiruvarur, India
- Prof. A. Muthusamy, Periyar University, Salem
- Prof. Niranjan Balachandran, IITB, Mumbai, India
- Prof. P. Paulraja (Retd.), Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
- Dr. A. Shanmuga Vadivu, Periyar University, Salem
- Prof. G. Sethuraman, Anna University, Chennai
- Prof. S. Sivaramakrishnan, IITB, Mumbai, India
- Prof. M. Sundarakannan, SSN College of Engineering, Chennai
- Prof. V. Vijayalakshmi, Anna University, Chennai, India
|Students & Research Scholars
||Faculty & Others
|Student & Research Scholars
||Faculty & Others
Registration fee to be paid through NEFT and send the printed registration form with NEFT receipt to the convener.
Bank Details for online transaction
|A/c. Name||The Principal, SSN College of Engineering|
|Bank Name||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.,|