About The Conference :
The objective of the conference is to gather researchers to present advances in the fields of energy and sustainable development to raise an environment encouraging to exchange ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields. This conference includes invited keynote talks by distinguished experts from both industry and academia and number of parallel technical sessions spread over two days. This would serve as a platform for young researchers to meet and discuss with academic experts and get motivated further to produce high quality research.
The conference includes the following themes but not limited to:
• Advances in modelling, simulation and visualisation of energy systems.
• Artificial intelligence in energy applications.
• Augmentation of heat transfer/energy.
• Batteries and Energy storage.
• Clean energy conversion technologies.
• District heating, thermal storage and geothermal technology.
• Energy efficiency.
• Energy conservation in buildings.
• Energy demands, future trends and its environmental impacts.
• Energy education for sustainability.
• Energy management policy, economics and social science applications.
• Energy transfer in MEMS/Microfluidics and Nanofluidics.
• Materials research for energy innovation.
• Optimisation of energy systems.
• Renewable and clean energy generation.
• Solutions for by-products of energy generation.
• Sustainable consumption, recycling and thermal stress.
• Transportation technology and management.
• Water conservation and management.